International Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro & Nano Engineering (COPEN) at IIT
Indore, provides unique opportunities for Industry professionals to come and share their
best practices through team case study presentations. Case studies in following thematic
areas are accepted.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Multi- scale Modeling And Manufacturing
- Emerging Manufacturing Techniques
- Materials Processing for Precision Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing or Industry 4.0
Please refer THEMES tab at Copen website (http://copen2019.iiti.ac.in
) for more details on these
How to submit a case study:
Interested participants needs to prepare 500-1000 words summary of
their proposed case study in the attached format (Download format)
and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
With a copy to email@example.com
Last date to submit the case study is November 20, 2019
All proposals will be evaluated and selected candidates will be notified. Selected candidates will have
to make a 10 minutes short presentation during the conference.
- This session is open only for industry participants.
- Full paper on case study is NOT required.
- Abstract/summary (500-1000 words) of all accepted case studies will published in the conference souvenir.
- Few best case studies will be recognised and awarded during the conference.
- Conference registration is mandatory for the presenter. Please refer to conference website for registration details.
- All registered participants will be allowed to attend all the sessions of the conference, during December 12-14 at IIT Indore.
- Case study should not have mere description of the business. It should address a specific industry problem and discuss the solution.