International Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro & Nano Engineering (COPEN) at IIT Indore, provides unique opportunities to UG/PG/PhD students/JRF/SRF to demonstrate the prototype of their inventions/research. Both hardware and software prototypes matching with the theme of the conference can be submitted.
Around 400+ researchers and industry professionals are expected to participate in the conference. Thus, it’s a unique opportunity for you to showcase your innovation/research in the form of prototype to the experts from all over the world.
Prototype demonstrations in following thematic areas are accepted.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Multi- scale Modeling And Manufacturing
- Emerging Manufacturing Techniques
- Materials Processing for Precision Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing or Industry 4.0
Please refer THEMES tab at Copen website (http://copen2019.iiti.ac.in
) for more details on these
Interested students may send 100-500 words abstracts along with a picture of the prototype and demonstration requirements (area, power sockets, etc.) to: email@example.com
With a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your entries with a subject line as “COPEN 2019 demonstration”
Last date to submit the interest is November 30, 2019.
All such interest will be evaluated and selected candidates will be notified. Selected candidates will have to bring their prototype during the conference for demonstration.
Only limited Seats are available
- This session is open only for academic institutes.
- Few best prototype demonstration will be recognised and awarded during the conference.
- Conference registration is mandatory for the all the participants. Please refer to conference website for registration details.
- If your prototype is accepted for demonstration, you will have to immediately register for the participation.
- All registered participants will be allowed to attend all the sessions of the conference, during December 12-14 at IIT Indore.